This is the best guacamole recipe and super easy to make! Chips, tacos, Tostonesmore.
Want to know how to make guacamole? With plenty of hearth avocado, red onions, coriander, and lime juice, this easy guacamole recipe is on constant rotation in my house. It’s the best! This guac is a staple at every gathering and a must when hosting a taco night. Tommy has always been in charge of it and has transformed many avocado lovers with this recipe. is this crab guacamole.
Is guacamole healthy?
Avocados may be high in fat, but they contain essential healthy fats that you should consume daily. Contains 60% more potassium.
What is guacamole made of?
- avocado: Avocado pulp of a ripe medium hearth avocado
- lime: Juice one lime.
- red onion: Chop the third cup of red onion.
- garlic: Grate 1 clove of garlic.
- coriander: If you don’t like cilantro, please omit it.
- salt and pepper taste
How to make guacamole:
- Start with a ripe avocado. Too hard or too ripe and the result will not be excellent.
- The trick is to leave big chunks of avocado for the best consistency. Do not puree them completely or mash them.
- A perfect balance of lime juice, red onion and salt is essential.
- If you like it spicy, some people like to add diced jalapenos, some people like to add diced tomatoes, and we love this!
Tips for making the guacamole first:
- The guacamole is best freshly made. However, if you need to make it a little ahead of time, place the pits in a bowl, add a few wedges of chopped lime, and cover the surface of the guacamole tightly with plastic wrap. .
- Adding lime juice helps prevent discoloration.
- It is recommended to make it on the same day, but if it is unavoidable, please leave it for a day. If the top is brown, scrape off the top and the rest should be green.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 24 hours.
Can I use lemon juice instead of lime for guacamole?
Traditional guacamole is made with lime juice, but you can substitute lemon when you’re on the go.
What to add to guacamole
Guacamole dip can be served with baked tortilla chips, lentil chips, or air fryer TostonesI like to put it on top of nachos, fajitas, tacos, or tostadas.wraps, sandwiches, or turkey burger instead of mayonnaise.
See more avocado recipes
yield: 8 serving
Serving size: 1 /4 cups
Make the guacamole: Place the avocado pulp in a medium bowl and mash slightly with a fork or potato masher. Add lime juice, salt, pepper, coriander, red onion and garlic and mix well.
If you provide this later: To prevent guacamole from turning brown, cover tightly with plastic wrap to prevent air from entering.
Please leave us a rating and a comment on how you liked this recipe! This is so our business can thrive and we can continue to provide high quality recipes for free.
Serving: 1 /4 cups, calorie: 93 kcal, carbohydrates: 6 g, protein: 1 g, obesity: 8 g, saturated fat: 1 g, sodium: 75 mg, fiber: Four g