My family’s favorite chicken recipe is this grilled or grilled porosabroso, which is seasoned with Latin flavors to create the best taste. Grilled chicken thighs..
Porosabroso It means delicious chicken in Spanish, so I thought it was the perfect name for this flavorful chicken that everyone loves at home. I especially love it topping a little Peruvian green sauce! If you don’t like bone-in meat, try making it from chicken breast, my Coriander Lime Grilled Chicken Breast, or the Peruvian Grilled Chicken Skewer. Or see all my chicken recipes here.
I like to use a lot of seasonings and this chicken is no exception, so Latin dishes are very flavorful. A simple recipe for broilers or grills. You can use whatever you like, such as your thighs, legs, chest, and wings. I usually marinated this for at least 20 minutes, but it’s even better to marinated overnight.
I personally enjoy this. All visible fat is removed from the chicken and there is a small skin on it. If you want to make it without skin, you will have lower points and calories. It’s also great for boneless chicken thighs and breasts.
Annatto-based sazon seasonings give this chicken a red color and can be purchased at most supermarkets. I personally like Badia because she doesn’t have an MSG. If you want to make it from scratch, there is also a homemade sazon recipe.
How to grill chicken thighs
- Preheat the grill to medium heat, about 350 ° F.
- Cook the chicken on both sides for a few minutes with the lid closed until you see the golden and grill marks.
- Move the chicken and turn it over every few minutes with the lid closed. Make sure the chicken does not burn for about 30 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked and the internal temperature reaches 165 ° F.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
How to grill boneless chicken thighs
If you prefer boneless, skinless thighs, heat the chicken over medium to high heat for 5-6 minutes on both sides.
More Latin Chicken Recipes You May Enjoy
Grilled or grilled Porrosabroso
Porosabroso means delicious chicken in Spanish, so I thought it was the perfect name for this flavorful chicken that everyone loves at home.
- 6 Moderate Chicken thigh, With bones and skin
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoon Soy sauce, Whole Coconut Amino 30
- 1 Packet sazon with annatto, Badia or Goya (1/2 tablespoon)
- 1 tea spoon Adobo seasoning, In the Spanish passage
- 1/2 tea spoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tea spoon Dried oregano
Season the chicken with vinegar and soy sauce.
Add sazone, 1 teaspoon adobo, garlic powder, oregano and adobo and mix well. (Do not use your hands. If you do not use your hands, it will turn orange.)
Marinated chicken while heating the grill.
Bake or grill over low heat until the chicken is completely cooked, turn it several times, and be careful not to burn it for about 30 minutes. Enjoy with rice and salad.
Serving: 1Thigh, calorie: 181kcal, carbohydrate: 0.5g, protein: 29.5g, thick: 6g, Saturated fat: 1.5 1.5g, cholesterol: 140mg mg, sodium: 383.5mg mg
WW Point Plus: Four
keyword: Grilled or grilled porrosabroso, grilled chicken recipes, latin chicken, porrosabroso
Your comments are useful!It’s delicious if you try this Grilled chicken thigh recipe Or don’t forget to rate Skinnytaste’s other recipes, recipes, and leave me a comment! I would love to hear your thoughts, variations and feedback. And if you take some pictures of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can re-share it in my story!