Warm crispy coconut chicken strips on a bed of baby greens, cucumbers, tomatoes and shredded carrots topped with warm honey mustard vinaigrette.
Coconut chicken salad and honey mustard vinaigrette sauce
I don’t know much about spring. Maybe the idea is that you have to wear a swimsuit in just a few months. Or maybe the sun is annoying because it reduces the number of soups and stews and increases the amount of primopiat salad. This coconut chicken salad is full of protein and is satisfying and I don’t feel like I’m missing something with the warmth of the chicken. Great for lunch or dinner. Many of my favorite hot chicken salads are this BBQ chicken salad and grilled romaine, corn and salsa dressing chicken salad.
How to make coconut chicken
Chicken tenders for dinner are not a bad idea at all. Here it is coated with bread crumbs, crushed corn flakes and finely chopped coconut. Served with a large salad and warm honey mustard dressing.
- Preparation: Put the egg whites in one shallow bowl and the coconut, bread crumbs, cornflakes and salt in another bowl.
- coat: Lightly season the chicken with salt, soak it in egg whites and cover it with a mixture of cornflakes.
- bake: Place the chicken on a parchment-lined top, spray with olive oil, and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, turning halfway.
Honey mustard vinaigrette ingredient
This warm honey mustard vinaigrette is very easy to make. In addition to honey and Dijon mustard, you need white wine vinegar and olive oil. Mix the ingredients together in a whisk and heat in the microwave.
- protein: If you don’t have chicken breast, buy a boneless, skinless chicken breast pack and cut into strips. If you don’t want to use chicken, replace it with coconut shrimp or a fish stick such as cod or flounder and cut into strips.
- Air fryer: You can also cook this chicken tender with an air fryer. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees and cook the strips for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Corn flakes: I think cornflakes bread crumbs give the chicken a crispy texture, but if you don’t want to buy the whole box with this recipe, you can double the crumbs or use cornflakes or seasonless bread crumbs.
- Gluten-free coconut chicken: Use gluten-free bread crumbs and corn flakes. Not all brands of cornflakes are gluten-free, so double-check your packaging.
- coconut: If you don’t have sweetened coconut, sugar-free is enough.
- egg: If you are allergic to eggs, coat the chicken with dijon or mayonnaise and stick the bread crumbs together.
- vinegar: If you don’t have white wine vinegar, add apple cider vinegar or lemon juice.
- Salad ingredients: You can use any salad ingredients you have. Based on kale and arugula, add fruits and vegetables such as avocado, mango, and peppers.
More Chicken Salad Recipe You’ll Love:
Coconut chicken salad with warm honey mustard vinaigrette
8 years old and over
Coconut chicken fried in a warm oven is softened with hot honey mustard vinaigrette sauce on baby greens, cucumbers, tomatoes and shredded carrots.
- 6 Chicken tenderloin, (Approximately 12 ounces)
- 6 Tbsp Finely chopped sweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup Bread crumbs bread crumbs, Or GF Panco
- 2 Tbsp Corn flakes bread crumbs, Crushed
- 1/3 cup White meat, Beaten
- pinch salt
- Olive oil spray
- 6 cup Mixed baby green
- 3/4 cup Shredded carrots
- 1 Big tomato, Sliced
- 1 Small cucumber, Sliced
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp White vinegar, Balsamic vinegar also works
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
Mix all vinaigrettes with a whisk. Save it.
Preheat the oven to 375F.
Put coconut flakes, bread crumbs, corn flakes bread crumbs and salt in a bowl.
Place egg whites or egg beaters in a separate bowl.
Lightly season the chicken with salt. Soak the chicken in the eggs and then in the coconut crumb mixture.
Place the chicken on a parchment-lined cookie sheet for easy cleaning. Lightly spray the olive oil spray and turn halfway to bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked.
Place 2 cups of baby green on each plate. Divide carrots, cucumbers and tomatoes evenly into each dish.
When the chicken is ready, slice it diagonally and place it on the green.
Heat the dressing in the microwave for a few seconds and divide it evenly into each salad. A little over 1 tablespoon each.
Air fryer directions: Air fryer with a single layer at 400F degrees on one side for 5 to 6 minutes.
Serving: 12 chicken tenders salad, calorie: 397kcal, carbohydrate: 32.5g, protein: 27g, thick: 11 11g, fiber: 4.5 4.5g, sugar: Teng
WW Point Plus: 8
keyword: Coconut chicken, coconut chicken recipe, coconut chicken salad, crispy coconut chicken, crispy coconut chicken strip